How to program keyless entry remote for 2003-2008 Toyota Corolla, tacoma, yaris & Matrix
Опубликовано 31 Августа 2016
In this video I will show you how to program a replacement keyless entry remote control for a 2005 Toyota Corolla. This should work on 2003 to 2008 Corollas. make sure you have the correct transponder model # GQ43VT14T . It is the FCC ID number but has to be same style since the same FCC ID is used for other Toyotas. I also got feedback from people watching my videos that these steps worked on their following cars Matrix / Tacoma / Yaris / Camry / Celica / Scion TC. So this may work on more models.
1. Start by sitting in the car with the key out of the ignition, Open drivers door. (step 2 and 3 has to be done within 5 seconds)
2. Insert the key into the ignition and Pull it out
3. Insert the key into the ignition and Pull it out
Perform these steps within 40 seconds. Drivers door is still open.
3. Close drivers door and open the drivers door.
4. Close drivers door and open the drivers door.
5. Insert the key into the ignition and Pull it out
6. Close drivers door and open the drivers door.
7. Close drivers door and open the drivers door.
8. Insert the key into ignition and leave it in ignition.
9. Close the drivers door.
10. Turn the ignition to the "ON" position and then to "OFF" position.
11. Pull out the key from the ignition.
** the power door locks should lock then unlock so you are in programming mode and ready to program the remotes. If this does not happen start again.
Remote programming has to be done within 40 seconds.
12 Press both the lock and unlock buttons on the remtoe for about 1 and 1/2 seconds then let go
13 Press lock button for 2 seconds and let go. The car doors should lock and unlock. If they do then you are ready to program the next remote.
14 Open drivers door to end programming mode.
Some models that this has worked on are Matrix, Tacoma, Yaris, Camry, Celica, Scion TC and model years were 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 and I think Someone had a 2010 but not sure anymore. Hope this has helped you and let me know if your car is not on this list.
Copyright © 2015 Adam Bednarz. All Rights Reserved.